Join the team at Qnergy that is revolutionizing off grid remote power generation through it’s innovative technologies. Unique opportunity to use your detail oriented, hands on accounting and finance skills to impact operating results.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly close including general ledger entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Oversee payroll processing and other HR related functions.
- Inventory controls and inventory valuation analysis.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Developing standard costs for products and analyzing cost optimization projects
- Documenting and developing system policies, controls, and procedures
- Support annual audits and related compliance and reporting
- Fixed asset reporting including acquisition, depreciation and disposal tracking.
Education & Skills needed:
- BA/BS in Accounting; CPA or CMA a plus
- 3-5 years accounting experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems in manufacturing; NetSuite preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Excel
- Think independently and creatively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Work with minimal direction, be resourceful and independent in solving problems
- Interact at all levels of the organization and freely share thoughts and ideas.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial and HR information.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Safe Harbor 401k
- Paid PTO & Holidays
- 9 80’s work schedule – every other Friday off
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
Relocation is not available for this position
Job Type: Full-time