As a Production Specialist you are key to the successful operations of our growing, fast moving manufacturing and technology company. Ideal associates have a strong electrical and/or mechanical aptitude, are curious about new technology and learning how things work, and share Qnergy’s vision of providing reliable products for remote power generation applications.
- Mechanical aptitude for hands-on, general, and precision assembly work with high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of hand tools and measuring equipment such as torque wrenches.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and standard work instructions.
- Ability to perform and document in process testing and inspections to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform detailed work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to operate in a team environment, take instruction, and contribute to process improvements.
- Can demonstrate assembly skills (tested during job interview)
- High School Diploma; Associates degree or Technical certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a production associate, technician, or assembler
- Lean manufacturing and visual workplace skills a plus
Work Hours and Benefits
- Production associates are currently scheduled for 4 10-hour shifts (Mon-Thurs) per week. Overtime may be required.
- Qnergy offers full benefits (medical, dental, life, LTD/STD, 401K, PTO, holiday pay) beginning the first of the month after 30 days employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 to $18.50 /hour